Vomiting, lack of appetite, lethargy, depression, lack of urination caused by kidney failure, death.
The only definitive way to diagnose Lily Ingestion is to either observe the cat eating lilies or to observe lily fragments in the expelled vomitus. It is extremely important that you seek Veterinary Attention Immediately to ensure the proper treatment and potentially preserve the animal’s life.
Immediate action for lily ingestion consists of using hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting thus emptying the stomach and preventing further absorption of the toxin. The pet then needs to be taken immediately to the nearest veterinary facility where they can begin 24 hour fluid therapy for diuresis to ensure the kidneys continue to function properly and administer necessary medications.